At Genospace, our mission is to deliver the platform that makes biomedical data useful and usable by everyone.
Working from our headquarters in Cambridge, MA, our interdisciplinary team is merging the tools and techniques of genomics, analytics, and cloud computing. We serve research, clinical development, pathology and clinical care customers who work with high-dimensional genomic and other biomedical data. Many of the most advanced precision medicine organizations are powered by Genospace.
Genospace is looking for talented team players who enjoy a challenge and want to help us deliver our platform. As the leading provider of information technology services in molecular medicine, our software is used today by clinicians and researchers across the country and around the globe to improve patient care.
What You’ll Do:
Genospace is looking for a Solution Architect who can understand the needs of Genospace’s customers and coordinate the fulfillment of those needs.
As a Solution Architect you will bring leadership, experience, and technical expertise to our organization. In this role you will work closely with our business and engineering teams to understand the needs of some of the most innovative customers in healthcare and life sciences and design solutions to fit their needs.
As a Solution Architect you will:
- Be responsible for managing the complete process of on-boarding new customers including:
- Customer needs assessment and requirements gathering
- Analysis of related business and scientific processes
- Architecting solutions comprising company products and customizations
- Development of implementation plans and timelines
- Serving as primary point of contact during solution development
- Information and tool resource identification
- Assisting the engineering team with data modeling
- Customer training and solution roll-out
- Participate in technical aspects of the sales process
- Present company product and customer success stories at conferences and industry events
What We’re Looking For:
- Working knowledge of genomics including tools, technologies and data resources
- Working knowledge of software development processes
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills required
- Position may require up to 25% travel
Education & Background:
- Master’s degree in engineering or life sciences discipline or a bachelor’s degree with additional relevant experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a consultant, business analyst, or solution architect in a life sciences or healthcare related information technology provider
Genospace is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any of the following: race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristics, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.