Recruiting Coordinator (Temporary)
At Genospace, our mission is to deliver the platform that makes biomedical data useful and usable by everyone.
Working from our headquarters in Cambridge, MA, our interdisciplinary team is merging the tools and techniques of genomics, analytics, and cloud computing. We serve research, clinical development, pathology and clinical care customers who work with high-dimensional genomic and other biomedical data. Many of the most advanced precision medicine organizations are powered by Genospace.
Genospace is looking for talented team players who enjoy a challenge and want to help us deliver our platform. As the leading provider of information technology services in molecular medicine, our software is used today by clinicians and researchers across the country and around the globe to improve patient care.
What You’ll Do:
Genospace is looking for a temporary Recruiting Coordinator who is excited to jump in and quickly assist Genospace in hiring for a number of open roles. As a temporary Recruiting Coordinator you will:
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Act as a point of contact for candidate communication including interview scheduling and updating candidates on the interview process
- Conduct preliminary resume and phone screens
- Schedule interviews for the team including phone, video and in-person interviews
- Assist with administering the applicant tracking system
- Help with other administrative tasks as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- Impeccable communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a recruiting role supporting a high-volume of open positions is ideal, but not required
- Proven experience managing competing priorities and working under pressure to meet deadlines while possessing a high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a customer-centric demeanor
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Google Suite, JIRA experience helpful, but not required
Education & Background:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior human resources or recruiting experience is preferred but not required
- No prior experience in life sciences or healthcare is required but ample curiosity and a willingness to learn are a must
Genospace is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any of the following: race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristics, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.